My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, December 10, 2007

15 years in May

Did I tell you guys yet about our big trip in May? Carl and I are taking an Alaskan cruise for our 15th wedding anniversary. (My sweet dad is going to babysit the kiddos for a week - how cool is that!?!)

Yep. We'll be in Ketchikan, Alaska when we celebrate that huge milestone! Pretty exciting, no?

We are flying in to Seattle on a Friday... Anyone from up that way want to meet for coffee or something? It will probably be the only time I will be on that side of the country... and I'd love to see you guys. My hubby, mom, and step-dad will be there, too, so you'd get to meet part of my gang.

Let's make plans now. Email me and I can give you more details.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool! I know it's a long ways off yet but I'd love to try and hook up with you guys before you go. Of course I'll probably be working on the Friday you arrive, but maybe dinner, or dessert, that night?

Marni said...

Let's give that a shot! Maybe even coffee in the morning...

Burfica said...

wow, congrats!!! My hubby and I will be married 15 years in april. hehehehehe

Joe said...

Wow, good for you and congratulations on your anniversary. My bride has always said that the only cruise she'd ever be interested in taking is one in Alaska.

SkippyMom said...

First-Congratulations on both the anniversary [15 years - woohoo!] and the cruise...WOW!

Second- I am SOOOOO jealous...that is the most awesome cruise ever [so I hear and have seen pics from friends] it is my dream to do that too...so I am jealous but in a happy for you kind of way....

Third-I wanna live in Seattle so I can meet you...giggle...any chance you are going through Dulles or National [Reagan] Airport? Huh? Cause I would be your porter...hee!

Congrats again-can't wait to see/hear all about it.

And your Dad? He rocks!

Canadian flake said...

Wow how cool is that...make sure you take TONS of pics to share..lol.

a/k/a Nadine said...

Wow! That's definitely celebrating in style.

whatevergirl said...

I am soooo jealous!! Hubby and I looked into an Alaskan cruise about 8 years ago, but it was SO expensive...little did we know that after we had kids the chances of us going would diminish to a snowball chance in hell..15 years!! congrats!! What day is your anniversary?

Jen said...

I went on an Alaskan cruise
it was amazing.
You're gonna LOVE it!!!!!

Special K said...

Congrats and I hope you have a great trip!