My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, April 25, 2011

Three days

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. I enjoyed it for a couple of reasons:



  1. It was a three-day weekend for me. I've never worked at a place that gives Good Friday off. It is a nice perk... although not enough to keep me around. (more on that later)

  2. I got to spend quite a bit of time with the kids -- outside of the house. I took them to the Shriner's Circus/Fair. The fun part of that was, Bug took a sweet friend and J-man had his FIRST DATE! He took a really sweet girl that he is smitten with and he was such a gentleman. He won her a stuffed animal, bought her lunch, and I even saw him hold a door open for her. SUCH a good kid!

  3. It was Easter. What more can you say? Spring is here!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Nice to see you sweetheart! :) Glad you had a good, nice three day weekend. YAY!

Love J-mans date story. Sweet. giggle

IdealWasteofTime said...

Way to go J-man! Happy you enjoyed your weekend!