My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, October 16, 2009

Me or the computer

You've seen photos of what I put up with when I work from home. Lily loves to lay on me (or the computer) and keep me company as I work. Jasmine pretty much keeps to herself, Grimmy sleeps somehwere near me so I can hear his snores, and Dozer tries to worm his way into my lap.

This past week, I was working away with Dozer in his "monorail pug" position at the other end of the couch and Grim in the recliner next to him. I left the room to go to the rest room and returned to find this looking at me:


Can you read his thoughts? He is either saying:

  1. I reaaaaaally want in your lap. So please ignore all other things.
  2. Please don't be mad at me... but i reaaaaaallly want in your lap.
  3. It is me or the computer. Choose me! OK?
  4. Aren't I pitiful? Please love me and let me in your lap.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Badass Geek said...

He just drew the line in the proverbial sand. It's either him, or the computer.

Paula said...

Yep, its him or the computer! Cute pic!

Becky said...

I would have to choose the pug. Both my pugs lick, especially the sheets on my bed especially when I put the ones right out of the dryer, so it is like laying on wet sheets. They walk up and down the bed in a line dong it, none of my non pugs lick the sheets and pillowcases. So is this just a pug thing? My Fuji had a jet black face when she was younger now she is gray too. She is 11 this month. I really love this old girl. Gidget is 3 1/2 so no gray yet.

SkippyMom said...

I sit on a hard wooden dining room chair with a couch pillow - hey, it works.

Everytime I get up to do something the Nazi is curled up in the warmth that was once my butt.

[and I only use the word butt because...um it is you and I can? giggle]

Drives me bananas.