My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coversations at Pug Manor

Bug (clearing her throat): Man, I'm hittin' puberty hard!

Me: What? You're what?

Bug: Hittin' puberty hard! Don't you hear my throat gurgling?

Me: Honey, girl's voices don't really change like boy's do... I think you just have some sinus drainage.

Bug (with an EXTREMELY disappointed look on her face): Really? I'm gonna sound like this forever?

Me: Well, look on the bright side... your boobs are getting bigger!

Bug: MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

5 comments:

Badass Geek said...

I was glad when my voice changed. No one mistook me for my mother on the phone anymore.

Biddie said...

Lol, Poor Bug!

Paula - PAPugMom said...

LOL...we harass the heck out my my daughter. They are so fun to embarrass.

jo(e) said...

Laughing.

ccw said...

LMAO. That is absolutely fabulous!