My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Growing Up

This shirt fit J-man in December; he wore it to the band's Christmas concert.

Tonight the band is playing at the high school and they asked all band members to wear their shirts as part of their uniform. He grabbed his out of the drawer and said, "I don't think this is gonna fit!" We asked him to bring it downstairs and show us. When he did, Carl and I almost died we were laughing so hard... He was holding it up to his chest and I said, "PUT IT ON!"

He begged me not to take a picture, but I had to. It was a necessity.

I cannot believe how much he has grown.

And I'm glad the band teacher said they could wear a plain black polo if they didn't have a band shirt. J-man is wearing one of his dad's... it fits.

Look! It even fit in MAY! This was taken right before his Spring concert at the end of the school year. Yes, it is a teensy bit small, but he could still get away with it. Now? Not so much!

4 comments:

CindyDianne said...

And look how handsome he's getting...

Becky said...

Miracle Grow, perhaps!! What a difference! It was pretty funny!

Biddie said...

Gosh, he really has grown! He looks mortified to be wearing that shirt, but it's a great photo :)

SkippyMom said...

He looks AWESOME Marni - you must be so proud.

Wearing his Dad's shirt? Priceless.