My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, September 14, 2009

1st thought of the day

Kanye West is an asshole.

I don't care who you think you are... do NOT steal the spotlight from a deserving artist. (I am a little biased to Taylor though because Bug loves her so much.)

The FANS voted for Taylor to win.

I'm sorry if you do not agree, but keep your opinion to yourself and let the girl have her time.

Asshole.

I hope people stop listening to you and you fall off the face of the earth. You don't deserve any of the fame you have because you got it from acting like a douchebag.

Disappear please.

That is all.

4 comments:

Becky said...

My daughter told me what he did last night. I agree with you totally!

Christine said...

I taped the show for my daughter to watch tonight but had to youtube it to see what you meant.

Wow. That was so rude. Intimidate and ruin the night of a 19 year old girl. WTG.

SkippyMom said...

Between him, Serena Williams [who doesn't think SHE did anything wrong!] and Rep. Wilson [You LIE!] the world is just ridiculous these days.

Who raised these people? And as for Kayne West - the people that seat these celebrities at the awards show need to put his butt wayyyyyyyy in the back. He is so underserving and he almost ruined Taylor's night.

Thank goodness for how gracious and kind Beyonce was. :)

Biddie said...

I don't think that he will be invited to too many award shows after that little perfromance.
Katie Perry said 'F you Kanye, it's like you just stepped on a kitten.'
I couldnt agree more!