That is what I kept texting my friend, PT, during the LOST finale last night. It was so freakin', frackin', mind-blowing good!
My thoughts may jump around a bit... but there is so much to go over!
- First and foremost - Jacob is hot! (even though he was the creepy ex on Dexter)
- They have the best looking men on television - I swear!
- Jack and Sawyer give each other a beat down... but Sawyer wins by cracking Jack in the hoo-has!
- I didn't think he had any left to crack!
- It was so good to see those three alive and well... and living in perfect peace without all the drama. Many are speculating they are Adam and Eve from season 1...
- Juliette was pi$$ing me off the way she kept changing her mind. Although I can understand... I'd have been upset when Sawyer looked at Kate too.
- Where did the rubber raft come from? Was it in a secret compartment on the sub?
- Locke in a box?! When they showed (is that a word) that I thought I would scream. Who the heck was UNDER the statue with Ben?
- Was that the real Jacob that was killed in the end? What did he mean when he said "Coming?"
- Who the heck is Locke really? Is he the guy in black at the beginning of the episode? What was that conversation all about?
- The Black Rock out in the ocean was so cool to see; think Richard was on that ship?
- They said something about they "brought them here"... Huh? How?
- Now we know how Chang/Candle lost his hand! So happy that Miles saved him... redemption of his daddy issues
- I only wish the magnetic pull had taken Radzinsky down with everything. That dude really pi$$es me off!
- The scene with Sawyer and Juliette broke. my. heart. I was yelling "no! no! no! no!" I didn't realize just how much I love them as a couple until then.
- Sawyer finally loves someone unconditionally and he can't save her.
- I loved seeing a couple of the "chosen" as kids; Kate and Sawyer.
- Jacob touched each one in some manner; but why did he choose those specific people.
- I'm happy that Jacob told Hurley that "maybe you aren't crazy"
- What is in the damn guitar case? Will Hurley give it back to Charley if everything goes back to normal?
- The Drive Shaft ring!! OMG!
- Did Locke hint to Richard that they were going to have to kill everyone on the beach??
- Sayid must live!
- OMG! How about when Sayid's girlfriend got hit by the car! I thought I was going to have a heartattack! Reminds me of Juliette's husband's demise.
- But the end took the cake... Juliette (dressed in her pretty RED shirt) finishes what Jack started. She was so brave at the end...
I may take the time to watch that episode again and again. IMO, it was the best evah!
It is going to be a loooooong wait to see the final season of Lost. What is going to happen?
- Did the bomb work?
- Are they all going to be on the plane heading to LA without any knowledge of what happened?
- Will Charley, Boone, and all the other dead folks be returned to health?
- Are the people on the beach going to suddenly disappear?
- Will destiny bring Jack and Kate; Juliette and Sawer; Hurley and Libby all together again?
I can't wait!