My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Save the Ta Tas!!!


Tomorrow one of my best friends, PT, begins her journey in the 3 Day Walk Benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization.

Take a couple of minutes today - or any time this weekend - and think about the men and women who have lost their lives to this disease. If you know a survivor, give them a hug or call them to tell them how strong and brave they are.

I will be at a cheering station on Saturday to scream, clap, and give high fives to these amazing people. If you are in the Atlanta area and would like to join me, shoot me an email and I can give you details

2 comments:

Martha said...

I won't be anywhere near Atlanta, but I'll cheer anyway. It's such a wonderful cause and I have so much respect and admiration for the people who participate in this.

klasieprof said...

CHEERING!