My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, June 30, 2008

Another 24 hours


We are heading out. J-man's surgery is at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning so we are going today to settle in the hotel. Bug and I are staying there while Carl stays with J-man at the hospital.

I am taking my laptop so I'll post updates. Send up your prayers or think good thoughts. I'm worried about my sweet baby. But he is in good hands... the doctors are wonderful.

Thank you for all your emails and phone calls. They mean a lot to me. I think J-man is handling all of this better than I am. And Carl? He's worse than me!!!

Hugs to you all.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It is so hard to watch your kids go through anything difficult isn't it? I am sending up prayers for all of you.

Kim

comebacknikki said...

sending lots of good vibes to your family!

Ann said...

Thinking of you and J-man today. Hoping and praying that things went well.