My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Hoopla

Bug had an assignment in school where she was given a statement and she had to write a simile or metaphor to complete it. This is what she wrote verbatim (no spell check either)

  1. Choosing a costume is like as hard as a monkey being a bannana
  2. Collecting candy is as fun as a flower
  3. My candy bag is as heavy as ten thoustsand pillows and one pease of butterscotch
  4. Carving a pumpkin is as hard as candy in the freezer for hours and hours

    And my favorite

  5. Face paint is as itchy as a babboons but

That's my girl! Wonder what the teacher thinks of her now!

6 comments:

Teri said...

she's got a great imagination.

Valerie said...

future comedy writer?

too cute.

Lisa said...

hehehe!

Coffeypot said...

I don't know about the teacher, but I think she is wonderful. Everyone should have read some of your work back in the day. The apple fell pretty close to the tree this time.

whatevergirl said...

I love it! So creative!
G thinks along the same lines. She had to complete the sentence "The show had already started when..." She wrote "I forgot to go to the bathroom so I went in my costume".

Canadian flake said...

very good..good job to her.