My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Huh?

Me? Elvis? I do like peanut butter and banana sandwiches - just not the fried kind.

Your Halloween Costume Should Be

Elvis

BTW - I just started watching the E! True Hollywood Story called The Curse of the Exorcist and it is scaring the CRAP out of me! Hate, hate, hate the movie but it is Halloween! It's fitting that I'm watching this show. Granted, it IS 10 a.m.... I would NOT watch it if it were dark outside.

I'm a big ol' chicken.

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I am a flying monkey - who would have guessed?

How about pictures of your Halloween costume that you wore to work today?

Come on Fatima!

Marni said...

I didn't go to work today so pffffttt...

Some Guy said...

I'm supposed to be Jesus for Halloween. That sounds about right.

Canadian flake said...

I am not a fan of scary movies either...guess I am a big ol scaredy cat..lol.