My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Today is one of my favorite days. I love Halloween! I love dressing the kids up and trick-or-treating. I love giving out candy to the little kids that come to our door. It is so much fun!

I took today off from work so I won't have to deal with traffic. I'm going to work on my costume for the recitial this weekend and will probably dress in it to give out candy tonight.

Think it will embarrass the kids? I hope so!

Have a great day everyone! Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Happy Halloween! :)

Biddie said...

Too cute!
I say wear your costume EVERYWHERE, just to get used to it. Like, you could wear it grocery shopping, or out to walk the dogs.

Canadian flake said...

hee hee embarrassing the kids is the best!!! hope you had a great time..lol.