My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Misty

Yeah, I got a little teary eyed last night. Charlis has slowly slipped to my least favorite character, but he redeemed himself a little. I love the fact that he loves Claire and Aaron so much that he is willing to sacrifice himself to save them.

Other thoughts about last night?
  • Why did he leave the ring in Aaron's crib? I would have put it in his bag, or maybe even his diaper. Still a sweet sentiment!
  • What's up with the gun-totin chicks in the underwater hatch?! I thought Juliette said it had flooded... is she messin' with the Losties again or is this another group of folks on the island?
  • Why did Ben change the timeline? Was he pi$$ed at Locke for hearing Jacob?
  • What was Alex doing to have so much blood on her hands? Why did Ben give her back the gun?
  • The lady in the alleyway was Sayid's love. She keeps showing up in wierd places... what is her story?
  • When Charlie was singing in the rain, Desmond didn't show up. Is that significant? Does that prove Des didn't time travel?
  • I'm glad Jack is leading again, but it amazes me how quick everyone starts to trust him again.
  • Naomi sure fit in quick... and healed, too.
  • In the previews next week -- did Jack say I love you to KATE?!!!! Holy smokes!
  • Looks like Charlie is going to get is a$$ kicked by the gun totin' ladies.... but I thought I saw Desmond in the hatch, too. Did he wake up from his head bashin (thank you, brotha) and realize something was wrong? I mean -- no hatch explosion = Charlie must have screwed something up.

What did you see? I am sooo bummed that next week is the finale! AND that the show will not be back until February '08. I'll be watching a bunch of DVDs over the course of the year just to remember it all.

And BTW - I am sooooo upset that Melinda is out of American Idol!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Esther said...

Well, clearly Charlie wanted the ring to be passed on, and if he was going to die that wouldn't have happened. I also don't get why he just left it in the crib.
Alex had blood on her hands from killing a rabbit - Carl asked about it when she ran to find him and send him to the other island.
I was also trying to figure out what made Ben move up the timetable, but I do think it's because Locke could hear Jacob and he couldn't. He was PISSED.
I can't wait for the finale, but it's a Jewish holiday and I won't be able to watch until Thursday night.

Craig said...

That was a beautiful episode, but I honestly have to admit that I wish they had let Charlie die last night. It would have given a perfect (but sad) end to that story.

We know Des did travel through time. That was confirmed by DL/CC. The question is whether it was the same time as when Desmond saw Charlie. I've seen a couple screencaps suggesting that it was a different day.

Ben moved up the timetable because Mikail told him about Naomi and the ship just off shore. Locke delayed it, and made him go see Jacob, but now that he has taken care of Locke, they can focus on getting the women and the sat phone.

Biddie said...

I am so bummed that we will be waiting until Feb. That just doesn't seem right...Now that an end date has been given for Lost, I am on the edge of my seat even more.

Marni said...

Esther: I remember Carl asking Alex about the white rabbit when she came to see him, but I didn't see the one she was cleaning.

Craig: I thought I heard that from DL/CC but couldn't be sure. The Pop Candy comments are also saying it wasn't the same time...

I liked Charlie again... I'm glad he didn't die.

Biddie: The thought of waiting that long makes me crazy! That is the same month as my birthday... and that seems like such a LONG time away!

ME said...

dropping melinda off the show was a big no no... once I saw her get voted off I turned off the tv... not a big lost fan... so can't contribute there...