I have been bestowed the letter L, so I present (in no particular order):
- Lima Beans: Yep... love 'em. We eat them quite a bit at Pug Manor. Just because I like them, though, doesn't mean the kiddos do!
- Laughter: I love to laugh. If you can make me laugh, you are my friend for life. There is just nothing better than a good ol' belly laugh. And to hear my kids laughter? That is a slice of heaven. Makes me grin like a loony person when they get the giggles.
- Lost: This should be number one on my list. It is only the most fantabulous show on television. The characters, the mystery of the island, Naveen Andrews, Josh Holloway... I mean what's NOT to like!
- Long Hair: And speaking of Josh Holloway... I love guys with long hair. I'm not talking sixties, hippy hair... I'm talking, well, like Sawyer. (I do like it to look clean though) My girlfriends and I used to call it "Come here" hair back in the hair band days. Why? You grab their hair and say "Come here"... insert daydream here.
- Linda: That's my mom. She's the best mom in the world. I don't get to see her like I used to -- because she lives so freakin' far away -- but I try to talk to her nearly every day. She's been pretty busy lately with work but will be retiring very soon. I can't wait to know she is relaxing and not worrying about all that "stuff" any more. She is also a breast cancer survivor... and my hero.
- Las Vegas: Carl and I went to Vegas for our 10th wedding anniversary. I LOVE that place. It is the best for people watching... and eating... and drinking... and, of course, gambling. We want to go back to see more shows. Anyone want to make a weekend of it?
- Lawns- after they've been mowed: I love the smell of fresh cut grass. It takes me back to my childhood.
- Lemon Cookies: There is just something about the sweet and tart mixed together that I adore. I don't get to eat them very often, but when I do... oh I am so happy!
- Ladybugs: I've been told that ladybugs are good luck so I don't harm them in any way if they are in the house. I think they are the cutest little things! They are also one of my sorority's mascots.
- Legolas: Orlando Bloom as a long, blonde-haired elf. (See! There is that long hair again) Oh, be still my heart. He was my favorite character in the Lord of the Rings trilogy... and I love. love. love. Orlando to this day.
Let me know if you would like to play and I'll give you your very own letter!