My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The good ol' days

I stole this diddy from Amy over at Mish Mash... I wanted to post something, but don't have the time to come up with something on my own.

1. Who was your best friend (in high school)? Diana, Mychal, Andrew, Kenny, and Barry

2. What sports did you play? I avoided playing sports at all costs

3. What kind of car did you drive? '67 Buick Special that was lovingly called "Cindi" because my parents said it looked like a car Cindi Lauper would drive

4. It’s Friday night, where were you? In the stands because I was in the band -- and then at Pizza Hut with my friends

5. Were you a party animal? Nope

6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? Oh hell no. I was on the fringes of all the groups

7. Ever skip school? I tried but always got caught

8. Ever smoke? Unfortunately, yes. And got hooked on it for many years.

9. Were you a nerd? I was a band geek -- does that count?

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

11. Can you sing the alma mater? Not any more

12. Who was your favorite teacher? My homeroom and science teacher, Mr. Lavenia. He was the first person I ever met from New York and I loved him dearly! He had more faith in me than I did.

13. Favorite class? Band and English. Everything else sucked

14. What was your school’s full name? Pebblebrook High School

15. School mascot? A falcon

16. Did you go to Prom? I went to my Senior prom - I was dumped the week before my Junior prom

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Only if I could go back knowing what I know now

18. What do you remember most about graduation? My best friends from another school were there (their graduation was later that day).

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Hanging around with my friends

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I have never. ever. heard of this!

21. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked three jobs (at the same time). After school I went to an office job until 5, then went to Wendy's until close. THEN I worked at Six Flags on the weekends. That lasted for about two weeks and I finally quit Six Flags.

22. Who did you date? Like Amy, I'll give initials... C.L., D.K., A. G., R. C., R.C. (yep two different guys with the same initials). That is all I can think of right now.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? We weren't allowed to leave so I stayed in the lunchroom or out on the patio.

24. Have you gained weight since then? Yes and then lost some too. At my 20 year reunion (ack!) I was told that I would be voted the one that changed the most. Lucky me!

25. What did you do after graduation? Hung out with my friends and then went to college.

5 comments:

Biddie said...

Wow. I was expelled from one school, and 'asked to leave' another highschool. I never went to any proms, and I really can't tell you what I did most Friday nights.....

DJ Andi said...

What instrument did you play?

I think I'll do this on my site tonight. I really try to forget most of High School. Although I met my first girlfriend and that was awesome, the rest of high school just sucked because I couldn't talk to anyone.

Coffeypot said...

#3 - You named her Cindi because the car was the same color as Cindi's hair. You called her the Cindi Lauper Special.
#5 - WHAT???

I might do this on my site, too.

katy said...

i avoid sports at all cost too!
enjoyed reading that one thanks

Marni said...

I don't remember being a big partier in high school... maybe I was.

Now college? Totally different story. If there was a party going on, I was there with bells on!