My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Frustration is...

working all day on a project only to show it to your boss who says "that isn't really what I was envisioning". I'm not mad. I'm not going to pout or scream or throw things.

I get her vision.

Now.

After 8 freakin' hours of mind numbing effort.

But it is OK.

I like where she wants me to go with it. I really do.

I've never done it that way before -- and she readily admits that it is a first for the entire team.

Great.

Now I'm a guinea pig, too.

I only hope it is her vision after working on it for 8 hours tomorrow.

Because right now I am done.

Done...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, I've had one of those weeks too with my boss. And it's only TUESDAY. Thanks heavens we have Pugs to come home to at the end of the day! Tnd thanks for your feedback on my Hillary post.

DJ Andi said...

All I can say is you better not take any sharp objects in with you when you take your new one for her to see. If her "vision" has changed, she's a dead woman.

Toodles...do you miss us yet?

SkippyMom said...

Hey girlie...big ol' Tadpole hug...it will be fine. You are brilliant and she will be fine with your finished product [she would be a fool not too]...and if not....

I can send some really life like fake palm trees and you can totally spruce up the presentation and win her over - oh? and a tadpole with half formed legs?

It is SO...SO 2007! Let me know..express shipping available.

HUGS! giggle....

Marni said...

Lori: Yep... pugs make it all better

DJ Andi: She's cool. I just get cranky after devoting so much time. Guess I should have asked more questions. And, YES, I miss you guys!

Skip: I would LOVE some fake palm trees! It would make me feel like I'm on a beach... How is my namesake anyways? Half formed legs, huh?