My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It ain't American Idol...

... but it is just as good! I'm watching the new talent show called Grease: You're the One that I Want...

People are trying out for the chance to play Danny and Sandy on Broadway. The judges are the Director and the Producer of the play as well as the original creator.

I have loved Grease since it first came out. I saw it 14 times in the theater, I have the soundtrack on vinyl as well as CD. I have the DVD. I LOVE the movie. I am totally into this one...

Danny and Sandy have to be perfect or it won't work.

Anyone else watching? Are you even interested?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda interested. I was in my high school's production of Grease (I only had a small part). Maybe I'll watch it, or record it, since no one else in my household is probably interested.

Marni said...

I wish I didn't get into these shows, but I can't help myself. I don't have any talent like these young whipper-snappers so I live vicarously through them.

Pitiful, I know.

Cup said...

Not watching; just packing. But I look forward to reading your columns.

Biddie said...

I was wondering what that show was about! We love Grease, too. I think that we are on our 2nd copy of the soundtrack...Maybe I'll check it out..