My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, January 05, 2007

And speaking of reality shows

I have been invited to be a guest blogger on an American Idol blog - American Idolatry! Please come see me, Melinda June, Coaster Punchman, and many others as we discuss the ups, downs, comings, and goings of all things Idol!

I am so flattered and excited to be a part of this commentary! You KNOW how much I love that show... and to get to post about it in an open forum just. rocks.

Those of you that don't like Idol, or can't stand to read my long winded posts about it... well... you don't have to worry about it any more.

I can't wait for it to start!

5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Congrats on being invited to post - you will do an awesome job [if the Dancing w/the Stars posts are any indication]

I adore CP and Melinda too - I found them through you - so thanks for the link!

I promise to read the American Idol posts [although I don't watch] for your witty commentary alone and to be able to talk to my MIL intelligently about it as she LOVES the show!

Hugs and happy posting!

Biddie said...

I don't watch American Idol, but I will be reading your posts.
Congrats on the invite!

Anonymous said...

I *DO* watch American Idol, and love it in a horrible way. I will soooo be reading your posts!

Congrats!

Old Lady said...

I am really glad you have this opportunity. CP and Melinda are great people.

Marni said...

Skippy: Thanks! I hope I can run commentary half as well as Melinda and CP

Biddie: I can always count on you, dahlin!

Amy: Thanks! I am such an AI addict. It's sad.

Old Lady: Thank you! I think they are awesome, too.