My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, November 06, 2006

Still here

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. We are battling bugs, finishing up a sport season, and getting ready to Christmas shop.

This week should be pretty quiet - except for a couple of hours a night when Bug and I have to go through her hair. It's getting better, but I still feel overwhelmed. Will these things EVER go away? Will I ever feel like I can walk past her without going through her hair?

We shaved J-man's head so it is over for him... and he reminds Bug every chance he gets. Oh brotherly love!

Ugggghhhh!

3 comments:

Cup said...

How does the Telly Savalas look on the J-man?

Marni said...

He's as cute as a button... Carl calls him Onionhead though.

Biddie said...

It will go away..It sucks, tho. My girls all had long hair when we were going through the bug mess. It was a nightmare. I don't know why we struggle with J's hair so much. Some people have said that it's because she's diabetic...I don't know. If she ever gets them again, we may shave her head!