My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yesterday was awful

I have said once before that I hate allergy season in Atlanta. Yesterday only drove my feelings higher... I had sinus pain that would NOT stop. It started with the runny, itchy eyes (which I have been complaining about, too) but then my entire face started hurting. I'm not talking a small ache people... I am talking about PAIN. I think it might have actually turned into some form of a migraine. I could not speak -- I could not open my eyes -- I could not wear my glasses... I started crying which really scared my poor husband.

Of course we didn't have any Tylenol or Advil in the house so I had to take a trip to Walmart to get some. That was a horrible experience. Nothing like grocery shopping in a packed supercenter while your head is throbbing and your eye is leaking. It was awful! We finally got out of there and I took my Tylenol without any water... about 20 minutes later I could feel the vise loosen around my eyes. Blessed relief.

I am happy to report that the rain yesterday evening must have washed away whatever was causing my issues; no watery eyes or pain. The day has just begun. Keep your fingers crossed -- I know mine are.

1 comment:

Cup said...

Damn, Pug! You might need to start taking something stronger.