My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, June 23, 2006

I may be married...

but I'm definitely not dead. There is a gentleman at my office that is just so darn cute! No, cute isn't a good word - he's HOT! Sizzlin' hot. I first saw him in the gym. He was on the eliptical and I was on the treadmill. We exchanged glances and a quick smile - now every time we see one another it is a nod, "good morning", and a sly smile. I think he is just adorable!

This morning I was coming back to my building from getting coffee. I see him from afar and think "Oh good. At least I can see him today (even if my eye is watering like a fountain). " What happens? He gets on the elevator with me! It was the normal greeting and then he stands in front of me - but sideways. His arm was so close I could have reached out to touch it. And, oh, did I think about it! He smelled so good and looked even better. When he got off the elevator, my knees were all liquid (like my eye) and I had butterflies!

There is nothing better than looking at a good lookin' man. I would NEVER cheat on my husband, but, OMG, I can fantasize... right? Is that so wrong?

4 comments:

Beth said...

Not a damn thing wrong with fantasizing. Dream about him ... stalk him ... charm him ... then pass him off on your old-maid cuz.

We need to do cocktails in the next week or two ...

Marni said...

Name it -- I'm there.

Jondalen said...

Billy Idol once sang about "flesh for fantasy." I caution you to be careful. Infatuation can't be controlled or avoided, but flirting can and while you aren't doing that per se, the intimate nature of your elevator ride is a bit steamy. I'm not trying to preach... I'm just saying to be careful (I've been there too). If this guy were to persue you (and you've already mentioned liquid knees and butterflyes), you may not be so resistant if opportunities presented themselves.

Fantasizing is a mental form of foreplay - just be careful.

Marni said...

Harmless drooling - that is all. You know me! I'd run away with my tail between my legs...