My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Keep me away from B&N

See! I told you! I have a problem... just went to Barnes and Noble at lunch to browse... BROWSE! Walked out of there with three books! Two, at least, are on my reading list and one of those was on sale. I feel good about that, but still feel guilty about buying them at all!

The three I bought are Night of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy, The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards, and The Ghost Hunter's Strangest Cases by Hans Holtzer. Bet you can guess which one was the impulse buy?!

Now I just have to sneak them in the house after Carl goes to work and add them to my "stack" upstairs. I will deny they are new if he asks... :)

1 comment:

Cup said...

I bought four on Amazon while I was eating lunch ...