My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, May 26, 2006

Vacation

I am so excited to have a couple of days off! I have taken today and Tuesday off to spend some time with the kids. Today is their last day of school, so I am picking them up early and taking them to the pool. I think that will be a blast!

On Monday, we have a surprise for them -- they are going to a Braves game! We have bought the tickets, but haven't told them a thing. Carl and I are just going to get them in the car and "show up" at Turner Field. It is going to be a fun, hot day!

I'll keep you informed of any interesting things that happen on these next glorious days, but don't expect much. It is a vacation after all!

1 comment:

Cup said...

Enjoy the ultra-long weekend! I know y'all will have fun.