My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

OK - just watched American Idol... after Katherine sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" I was worried. BUT, after her "debut" song I am convinced Taylor is the winner. He has soul, control, and a personality... He may not have the Idol "look", but I believe he will be bigger than Kelly Clarkson and all the others combined. He just has it. I loved his song choices even though his debut song leaves something to be desired.

I do like Katherine, don't get me wrong. She has the pipes and the looks to be an Idol, but to me Taylor is the clear winner.

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! Wooooo!

2 comments:

Cup said...

So ... you gonna watch "AI" tonight, or the season finale of "Lost"? This is your version of hell, isn't it?

Marni said...

Yep, but I only need to see the last 5-7 minutes of AI -- I don't know if I'll miss much of Lost, but I will wait until a commercial and then jump over.

I'm pretty confident on who is going to win... if he loses I will be completely shocked...

As for Lost - I am going to be in withdrawls for a few weeks... I hope tonight gives me enough to chew on throughout the summer!