My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Almost over...

So it is almost over - my days of vacation have been used and it is time for me to return to work tomorrow. Yuck! I have enjoyed this loooong weekend so much that I don't want it to end. What were some of the highlights?
  • Braves game with the kids. We didn't tell them we were going until we got to the exit. J-man was excited; Bug - not so much. It was damn hot, but we had fun!
  • Going to the pool -taught the kids how to do flips and basically enjoyed being in the water.
  • Lunch with some friends at Mirage
  • Reading late into the night and waking up late in the morning
  • Carl bringing me my coffee instead of going out to get it
  • Shopping for a new bathing suit - most women HATE doing that, but I have never been able to go to a store to get one. This is the first summer I haven't had to order one from a special catalog! I didn't like looking at myself in a mirror, but I love the suit I bought!

There were other hightlights, but those were the tops. I only have a week and a half before the cruise so I'm not going to complain too much. I am REALLY looking forward to that one!

1 comment:

Cup said...

Sounds like you had a busy, wholesome, all-American holiday weekend. At least you have just eight working days before another vacation!