My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HI

It's been a while... over a month... since I posted last.

All is well.

The kids are back in school. Both are in high school and marching in the band.

I'm hard at work and may be doing some traveling soon. Carl is working hard as usual.

Our puppy, Walker, has been sick the past couple of days. But what do you expect when a 65+ pound puppy eats anything on the ground? There is no telling what he picked up.

J-man rescued a kitten a couple of weeks ago. She looks like a miniature Jasmine... a tuxedo. But this is one fearless feline. Her name is Poppy and she lives up to her name. She is contantly popping out from under the furniture to attack feet, dogs, cats... really anything that comes by. She is cuh-ray-zee. But the sweetest little thing. This was taken the day after we brought her home. Couldn't you just eat her up?


I'm counting down the days to The Walking Dead coming back on, but I have a new obsession. Have you watched Sons of Anarchy? OMG. Love it as well. BUT it doesn't take the place of my zombie obssession.

What have you been up to? Does anyone even read this boring ol' blog anymore?

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I do!

SkippyMom said...

We TRY, but dang girl, you never post anything. When I see you pop up on my blog roll I am so shocked I faint. And well...by the time I wake up I forgot where I was. giggle

And don't you think that GA isn't on my list missy. And yes, J Man is brilliant. If I show that to Wallene the entire Marching Titans squad will be outfitted in a day knowing her. :)

chicago foodie girl said...

I'm still here! :-)