We had plans to go to Six Flags with my mom today, but it is raining like crazy so we cancelled. Instead we will Skype in a few hours and see each other that way. It isn't ideal but it will work! Gas is way too high to travel anywhere.... probably not a good excuse, but that is the way it is at Pug Manor.
Plus we have to save our $$ to head to Texas when the call comes. Carl's mom is VERY sick. She is on home dialysis because her kidneys are failing. According to Carl's brother it is only a matter of time. We plan on visiting in July and Bobby said not to wait past that. It is bad. At this point it isn't a matter of "if" but "when". Carl is handling it OK... he is worried but that is understandable. So we wait. If Bobby calls and says "you need to be here"... we are GONE.
Hugs to all of you. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. If your mom is here, call her, hug her, Skype her... just tell her. If she is not... send up the same loving thoughts. She'll hear.
A Forced March in the Woods. Part 2
7 months ago