My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, November 04, 2011

I thought you'd be bigger

Don't judge us, but Carl and I watched Roadhouse (with Patrick Swayze) from start to finish last night.

We couldn't turn the channel; it just sucked us in. My gosh that is a cheesy movie... but so much fun to watch. A couple of questions though...

1. How can you kill that many people and get away with it?
2. How can you fight so much and not mess up your hair?
3. Why did men ever where those high-freakin'-waisted jeans. UGH?!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

OMG!OMG!OMG! I swear I watched this too, last night. It was one of those "Well, there is nothing else on. Might as well." Kind of nights. heehee

And your questions are spot on. ahahahahaha

SuzieQ said...

Who needs an excuse to watch a movie with Patrick Swayze AND Sam Elliot in it?