My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, September 02, 2011

Copper Nick Us

Bug: Mom, I have a project due next week. My friend, T, is going to do the poster and I have to write the paper.

Me: Fun! What is the topic?

Bug: It is some guy that looked at the stars. Hang on and I'll tell you. (walks to her bookbag)

Me: Cool... someone like Galileo?

Bug: No. Not him. Here it is! His name is CopperNickUs.

Me: (trying not to laugh) Honey, do you mean Copernicus???

Bug: (blushing) Awwww... that is what I meant to say!

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Cute!

SkippyMom said...

I looked at the title of your blog and thought "Oh nice! Marni is back and evidently on prescription medication." heehee

Very funny! She'll never forget his name now.

Nice to see you sweetie. Miss you.

Coffeypot said...

Yep! She is kin to me.