My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, August 08, 2011

Happy

It has been almost a month since I left my old job, and I must say I have never been happier. I'm relaxed and loving every minute of my new job.

I still can't sleep very well though. I wake up and can't get back to sleep because I start remembering conversations with my old boss. I start thinking about how I can use those conversations to be successful in my new job... and it just goes on and on and on. I wish I knew how to turn it off!

I try to relax and fall back to sleep, but then I think about the kids and school, Carl and his job, my mom, my dad... the dog... why the cat keeps sneezing...

OMG...

It will get better. Once I am knee-deep in my projects I'll be able to relax a little.

In the meantime, I just smile because I am actually HAPPY... for the first time in a LOOONG time.

No comments: