My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, October 18, 2010

Must reads


You guys know how much I like to read. I always have a book on hand and am usually reading two or three at a time.

I have been hearing about The Hunger Games for months, and thought because it was young adult I wouldn't be interested. I don't know WHY I thought that. I mean, I have read the Twilight Series. I am working on the House of Night books, and I am on book three of The Chronicles of Vladmir Todd. (All vampire books I just realized... hmmmm.)
Out of curiosity, I picked up the book at Bug's book fair just to see what it was like.

OMG

It is one of the best books I have read in a loooooong time. Once I finished it, I immediately went out and bought book 2 - Catching Fire. I started it on Saturday and will be finished with it tonight. I cannot put it down.

I am going to get book 3 (and the final of the trilogy) - Mockingjay - as soon as I can.

Folks... if you want a quick read that is entertaining, funny, heart-wrenching, and mesmerizing, pick up these books. I've even let Bug start on The Hunger Games and she is loving it. No sex or dirty talk. Just good suspense with twists and turns. Soooo good.

No comments: