My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Latin groove

This week has been a busy one for Pug Manor. Between band practices, football games, and other school activities, we have only had one night to sit and do nothing. It continues thru the weekend, too. But I'll let you in on a little secret...

I love it.

Nothing like watching your kids do things they love.

This past week, our band performed in a county exhibition. All the high school marching bands came together and performed and showed their spirit. I am proud to say our high school won the most spirit award! Go Wildcats!

Below is the video of the band's performance. Could they use a little polish? Yes. But that doesn't matter. They are a bunch of great kids that are doing their best.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I gave up - it just won't load for me :( - but I did catch snippets and from what I can see they are rocking the house! Their playing is excellent. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Tell him to keep up the great work and congrats on the award. WOOT

Becky said...

I think they did a great job! Love the choice of their music! Congrats!!!