My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Clue

There are a few television shows out there that I love, but two have always been the front runner in my heart. One is - yep - Lost (sigh) and the other? Survivor.

I think since season one I have only missed one or two episodes. I absolutely love the show. Some people may think it is a snooze-fest, but I love the action. It amazes me how people react in certain situations, and how they behave when faced with different types of people.

Every season I say, at least once, I cannot believe how invested I am in these people. I can't do ANYTHING about their actions or the outcome, but I continue to yell at the television, cry when my favorites get voted out (or win... Hello, Yul!), and laugh when they make the dumbest mistakes ever (ummm, JT, you listening?)

I've tried to talk Carl into trying out. I think he would be awesome. Me? Nope. I prefer to watch. To me, roughing it is going to a hotel without a cafe in the lobby. OK?!

So anywhoo... the show has switched up the immunity idol dilemma this season. If you do not watch, the immunity idol is always hidden somewhere and the contestants are given clues in many different ways. The past two seasons, a contestant name Russell (love and hate him) would just walk around camp and find the idol - no clue necessary.

I told Carl he single-handedly changed the game. Turns out I was right.

This season the powers that be got crafty and decided to make the clues harder. If you feel like a challenge, maybe we can work on it together. I am horrible at this kind of stuff. I don't know if you need to be invested in the show, or know what it is all about, but take a gander at the clue and let me know what you think.

survivor 2101 idol clue

Each week, if the idol isn't found, I believe they are going to give more clues like this. Come on Survivor fans! Let's figure this out.

And if you aren't a Survivor watcher? Give it a shot. You might like it. Eye candy, human interaction, beautiful views... it is awesome!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Alas no TV for us. :( JR loves the show tho' - I'll see if he has any ideas. I so love it when you are passionate about something. heehee you're cute.

Ann said...

I have no clue eiher. It should be interesting to see how long it takes for them to figure it out or if it's something that you can't figure out without more clues because it makes no sense until you have more information. I thought the pendant/power thing was an interesting twist.
I was shaking my head during tribal council last night when Wendy would not shut up. Before that I thought JJ might go home, but once she started running my mouth, I just knew Wendy was going home. Good start to the new season.