My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean up

I really need to do some housecleaning on this here blog.

There are folks on my list that haven't posted in over a year or have shut their blogs down completely.

I haven't listed the ump-teen books I've ready in the past 6 months... I am still showing a partial list from last year.

And the Lost stuff? As much as it pains me, I think it needs to go bye-bye as well. And NO I am not coping well with it being off the air. I just keep telling myself it is on summer hiatus.

Guess I need to log off Warcraft long enough to really look at updating my stuff.

Harrumph.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

I need to clean up my links too. I have links to blogs that are long gone, and ones that haven't been updated. It just breaks my heart to delete them...

SkippyMom said...

Marni you will never be deleted in my world :) - eventhough we hear from you infrequently - you will ALWAYS be on my blogroll. And I miss your LOST recaps - dambit! :)

Now I want to hear all about Disney World - please, please, please?

Love ya!