My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The madness begins

It is Christmas Eve. Wow! Where did this year go?

Tonight we head to my Dad's and tomorrow to my mom's. It is like this every year and has been since my parents went through the Big D.

I don't mind it. I like being on the road and I LOVE visiting family.

But at this moment, I am sitting by a fire and a lit Christmas tree. The kids are still asleep. Pugs are snoring softly next to me. Carl is at work. I have a cup of hot coffee in my hand. It is peaceful and safe.

This is my Christmas.

I love it.

Merry Christmas to all of my family and friends. May you be with the ones you love. If you can't be with them, I hope you get the opportunity to talk to them and say how much you love them.

Nothing beats family.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so peaceful...Glad you are enjoying your time away from the office. But..get ready..the kiddoes will be up and about any minute, if not already! Love you. You know who!

Christine said...

Happy Christmas. This really is the most wonderful time of the year.

comebacknikki said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! :)