My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayers

One of the funniest people I have ever met needs our prayers. I met her at a meetup one evening and have not laughed that hard in a looooong time. The two blogs she writes for are a scream (one is with a bunch of mommy bloggers and one is her own)... and her twits (from Twitter) are awesome.

Anissa is a young mother of three... and her youngest has been battling cancer (which is non-existent now) for the past year. They just finished up their last treatment. Anissa has been so strong and such an inspiration.

But on Tuesday of this week she had a massive stroke. She is in the hospital battling for her life. I would just like to request you send good thoughts, vibes, or prayers her way. She could use it. If you'd like to help out with gift cards or thru a paypal account, here is her Caring Bridge page... do NOT feel obligated... just putting it out there.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I will add her to my prayer list and I will stop by her blog..Seems like too much for one family and right before the holidays..So not fair.

SkippyMom said...

Oh Marni - I haven't even gone over to visit her yet and I am in tears. Sometimes I wonder what God [or the powers that be???] think they are doing.

I am going over and thanks for sharing. I pray she will be well soon.

Regardless of the time of year [holidays??? what?] this is devastating. I wish them well.

Peejay Li said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice article.
authentic nike shoes
discount puma shoes whosale
discount nike shoes whosale
cheap nike shoes
discount nike shoes
discount puma shoes
nike mens shoes
nike womens shoes
nike childrens shoes
puma mens shoes
puma womens shoes
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin
jeans online
cheap armani jeans
cheap G-star jeans