My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, August 07, 2009

RIP John Hughes

I do believe we will be having a movie marathon this weekend at Pug Manor.



RIP John Hughes.

Your movies helped create some of the best memories of my life. My friends and I totally related to all the characters... and watching them again makes me wish I could go back and do it all over.
Thank you for the laughter and smiles.

And on a sidenote, Mr. Hughes. Thank you for Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club... that dude was HAWT.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

Gosh, but I loved his movies!
I feel in love with Judd Nelson in that movie..Sigh...
He will surely be missed.

GrizzBabe said...

My favorite John Hughes movie is The Breakfast Club, but I have a strong affinity for Some Kind of Wonderful.

And yes, Judd Nelson was totally hot!