My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, July 17, 2009

A rare occurance

It's Friday and I feel a little lost.

  • I don't have my freelance project to work on.
  • My projects at work are either complete, in someone else's hands for review, or in the analysis phase.
  • My team is moving to a new building so my desk is all packed. There are no pictures on the walls, no personal items anywhere... it is just an empty space.
  • I am on vacation next week, so I am not worrying about deadlines.

I feel in limbo.

Tuesday J-man is having surgery to remove the hardware from his legs, so Sunday I will be getting us packed (we check him in the hospital on Monday), worrying about the surgery, making sure we have everything we need. I'll feel some stress and pressure then.

But in the mean time, I really don't have anything going on.

It feels weird.

And I am LOVING IT!

If any of you play Pirates of the Caribbean online, I'll be on it all weekend! Let me know your pirate's name and we'll work on some quests together. LOL

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Those rare times are what we long for, and then when they come, it's almost as if we are afraid to enjoy them, cause they'll be gone so quickly,

SkippyMom said...

Pooldad and I wish Jman the very best. Hugs!

And POTC online? Really? I wouldn't mind a chance to kick your pirate behind ;) LOL