My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, July 06, 2009

Is that a light I see?

It has been crazy at Pug Manor.

My project is coming to an end. I'm in the throes of wrapping things up, but still extremely stressed that I won't get it all done. I won't bore you with details but writing objectives, creating test questions, creating activities, and determining timeframes is AWFUL. Gah... why do I do it?

Carl has been a true blessing. I taught him how to make screenshots and icons and he has been doing that on his days off. It takes him a few hours, but hey, it saves me time and he feels like a superstar! Win-win!

Bug's birthday is this week and we still haven't purchased her presents. I think Carl and I will get them tomorrow while she is playing with her friends and sneak them in the house.

All I know is this weekend the files will be in the hands of my client and I can relax for the first time in two months. I'm looking forward to that, but in the mean time it is going to be an insane week.

Guess you could say I'm in the groove!

cute pictures of puppies with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

2 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Even your blog is productive! Look at you go!

Libby's Library said...

Hope your project is a HUGH success.
That poster is seriously funny!