My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Buh Buh Buh Beeeee

My buddy Skip has memed me to list my favorite things beginning with the letter B. It took me a little while to come up with my list, and I had to change it a time or two, but here it is...

If anyone wants to play, just leave a comment and I will offer you a letter.

Books - what would I do without my books? Need I say more?

Bagels - OMG... a Good Grains bagel from Einstein's with a cup of their Vanilla Nut coffee... it is deeee-vine. Seriously, I eat a bagel at least twice a week. Could that be why my butt is getting so big?

The Boys - Grimmy and Dozer. They are two of the sweetest, most loving animals I have ever had. I don't know if any other dogs will ever compare. And I don't want to know for a loooong time.

My Babies - J-man and Bug... some people would read something bad into the fact that I put the boys before my kids on this list. No need for that... I know where they rank in the whole scheme of things - and so do they. Plus I have the disclaimer that this is in no particular order.

Keith Brooking - He is an Atlanta Falcon that I have loved forever. I've told the kids that he is their future step-dad. Carl says that is ok as long as I keep him in the life he will grow accustomed too. I know it will NEVER happen, but a girl can dream. Carl also keeps trying to tell me that he doesn't count as a B, but I beg to differ.

Brownies - I can't eat them often, but I love them so so much. I enjoy baking them for the kids... it makes the house smell so good.

My Blog - My lifeline, diary, vent outlet, and connection to the world. I have met so many funny, amazing, wonderful people through this ol' computer program. It has kept me sane on many an occasion. And reading other's blogs have made me laugh, cry, and at times be truly thankful for what I have.

Bands - I love music and especially rock bands. Gimme the 80's hair bands or some of the newer rock bands and I am a happy girl.

Bed - Sleeping in my bed is the best. We got the new mattress a little over a year ago, and there are times I get downright giddy when it is time to crawl between the sheets. I may go lay on it as soon as I finish this. LOL

Bacon - Other than a bagel for breakfast my next favorite thing to eat is bacon. OMG. The salty crunch, the smell, the explosion of taste... nuttin' like it. Then put it with an egg and cheese between two pieces of toast and you will want to slap yo' mama. I think I know what I'm making (buying) in the morning!

That should do it. Remember -- if you want your own letter just leave me a comment.

8 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Pooldad says Mr. Brooking is awesome...and he loves your list [as do I <3] but he picked "B".

I could NOT for the life of me figure out how to fit my kidlets in with the letter R! but I managed the dog...lol....

Love it! Off to nosh on Superbowl goodies...woohoo! Hugs!

Marni said...

You could have called them "Rugrats"!!!!

Thanks to Pooldad... I didn't think I'd be able to come up with the list, but with Carl's help you see what I got.

Hugs to you! YAY Steelers!!!

CindyDianne said...

WOW - I can't eat a bagel. I can't eat egg and cheese with bacon between two pieces of toast. But, I'd like too...

I like your list!

Have a great week!

Becky said...

Bacon Bacon I smell bacon. Don't you love the commercial for Beggin Strips for dogs. That is how I feel when I smell bacon cooking. I can eat it til it comes out my ears. A fried egg sandwich sounds real good right now!! Love the B words.

Marni said...

Cindy: I can eat a 3/4 of a bagel, and about half a BEC sandwhich. After that I am too full for words.

Biddie said...

You can give me one, but don't make it impossible, please!
I LOVE bacon, too.

Marni said...

Biddie: How about S... that should be pretty simple. :)

GrizzBabe said...

In my world, bacon trumps bagels any day of the week! However, I do love a warm, buttery, crispy-on-the outside, chewy-on-the-inside cinnamon raisin bagel.