My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, December 05, 2008

Concert

I am worn slap-ass out, but so satisfied with the concert.

Theory of a Deadman kicks some serious ass. They rock. Trust.

The lead singer looks like a cross between Zach Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) and Ben Affleck... he now sits atop my top 5 list. The dude is HOT.

I want to see them next year when they open for Motley Crue. I MUST be there for that one.

They had three other bands with them... one I don't remember because as good as Theory rocked, they SUCKED. Then there was Pop Evil and Framing Hanley. Pop Evil was AWESOME. I could have watched them and TOD and been happy. I went to the souvenir table and bought their CD... been rocking on it all morning.

Framing Hanley was meh - take 'em or leave 'em. They covered Lil' Wayne's Lollipop which was good, but that was about all they had going for them. They just tried to be loud.

The crowd was fascinating. There were two kids about J-man's age and then there were men my Dad's age. There were a lot of cougars and young sorority girls. It was a cool mix. But there were TONS of douchebags trying to pick up hot chicks. I wanted to puke just watching them. I want those guys to catch a clue -- they are gross. Not sexy... gross.

So today my ears are ringing and I'm working on four hours sleep. Ahhhh -- brings back memories of the good ol' days.

I can't wait to go to bed tonight.

6 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I am glad you had a great time.

You do know your last sentence gives your age away, don't you? giggle....

Hugs - hang in there - bed is only a mere 13-14 hrs away ;D

Heidi the Hick said...

He's younger looking in person! Quite cute. They walked past us at the Junos last spring and I gotta tell you, his hair was epic. Not many guys can pull off the pompadour!

CindyDianne said...

Did Carl have fun?

Marni said...

I am so jealous you got to see them, Heidi. I lurv that boy's hair!

Cindy: He had a ball. I was the designated driver, so he and his buddy got their drink on. It was quite an experience -- to say the least.

Becky said...

Sounds like you really had a blast. A Sylar look alike in person, he is a hottie. Never hurts to look at the menu ! Keeps you young. Thanks for you commnet on my pitiful blog. Not cleaning at the moment, taking a break to catch up with new blog friends.

Libby's Library said...

Oh my goodness, I must really be getting old. The thought of attending a rock concert makes me cringe!