My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, November 16, 2007

More pugger pics

Lori has her "Sausage"

So what would you call this?


A big ol' lump of love? Doesn't he look all snuggly on my pillow? I usually have this pillow under my legs or I'm holding it while I watch tv. I guess Dozer wants to be near his mama all the time, huh.


But wake him up and he gets a little miffed and sticks his tongue out at you.




Grimmy, on the other hand, just snuggles into your lap a little more. Bug is sitting where I usually sit, but Grimmy doesn't mind. Wherever there is a lap, that is where he will be.


I love my boys... isn't Dozer soooo handsome?


5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Ahhh, they look all snoogly and squishy butt...so damn cute [Bug is adorable, btw, too!]

Makes me want to fatten up Spoot the Doot - the amazing Dachshund [but my vet yells...so not so much!] Hee!

Love the pics!

CindyDianne said...

Since knowing you and Heidi, I've developed a bit of a softspot for those squooshy faced, pink tongued, bug-eyed phenomenons that are Pug.

Burfica said...

to cute. Little foxy is always on me, and if I don't pay her enough attention she either talks (groans) or she walks all over my chest and sits on it.

DJ Andi said...

They are both precious. I have a 55 lb dog that is not much of a lap dog. I miss that.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sausage body to me, LOL. Maybe a Bratwurst..