My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Monday, October 15, 2007

Please make it stop!

I have this horrible eye twitch at the bottom of my left eye. It's been going on for about a week now and will not stop.

These twitches usually happen when I am really stressed. The last time it happened this bad was around the time I was changing jobs. I know I'm busy with work, the kids, soccer, etc., but I don't feel stressed. I feel fine. Could it be something in my mind? Lord knows there are days I could BE crazy.

Any advice on how to make it STOP? It is driving me in-freakin'-sane!!!!

12 comments:

Cup said...

Call your eye doctor. You might get a simple how-to-stop-it.

Marni said...

You are so smart, Beth! An eye doctor... honestly, I didn't even think to call one. Will get on the phone as soon as the office opens.

Thanks!

:)

a/k/a Nadine said...

I used to get that when I was in high school. Talk about stressful.

Lisa said...

Mine are always stress or tired related. Maybe your one eye is getting more tired than the other for some reason? Hope the eye doc has some suggestions!

Craig said...

Botox.

Ok, I'm not really recommending it, but if it were a serious spasm that needed to be stopped but you could not stop any other way, that would be a decent solution. (And a use that it had before becoming cosmetic)

Valerie said...

Maybe the twitch is going to make your eye shut permanently and you're turning into a pirate?

KK said...

Potasium will do the trick.

Coffeypot said...

Duct Tape!

Drier said...

Yeah, I echo the potassium idea. I heard the eye-twitch symptom is related to a defiency of that. I like when my eye twitches like that, because it makes me look out-of-control when dealing with angry customers at my store. They whimper and back into a corner.

Canadian flake said...

do you think soaking the eye with a warm cloth to relax the muscles might help??? just a thought...

raine said...

i hate that!! Valium. If it doesn't help your twitch you won't mind so much!

ccw said...

No advice other than drugs but I do hate it when this happens to me.