My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, October 05, 2007

Awakening

For the past week, I have been up around 3 or 3:30 a.m. pacing the floors, ironing clothes, or laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Not this morning, though. No sireee. I got to sleep until the alarm went off at the normal time - and I even hit the snooze!!!! Maybe that was a sign that this will be a good day.

Maybe I won't walk around the office like a zombie.

11 comments:

CindyDianne said...

I don't have those times very often, but when I do...misery.

Glad you slept better.

No Atlanta for me this October. 28 Million over budget in IT so no travel! *sigh*

raine said...

I never sleep (well, in bits and pieces) I think it's much worse for those who only have insomni occasionally - glad you had a good night last night!!! Oh, and the bathroom blog - I agree - ick!

raine said...

er - insomnia

Marni said...

CindyDianne: Bummer!

Rain: I don't know why it's happening. I'll be glad when it stops. And you are SO right on the bathroom thing... gross.

CindyDianne said...

I know Marni! I was SO looking foward to seeing you again!

I have news on that other thing we have talked about.

Biddie said...

I hate when I can't sleep. I haven't slept well in ages, and this week has been awful, but I did just have a wickedly wonderful 2+ hour nap.
SIGH....

katy said...

yep sure sucks when you cant sleep, but hey i can send you some ironing over to tide you over lol

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Your blog is very nice:)

GrizzBabe said...

I've had a somewhat similar problem this week. I haven't been able to get to bed until 2am. I don't know what is my deal. Hopefully, I can get some sleep tonight.

Coaster Punchman said...

Lunesta is a beautiful thing.

Canadian flake said...

I have been having the same problems sleeping lately but it has more to do with my gnome snoring...lmao. He has a cold so I get to listen to him all night...lol.