My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, September 28, 2007

Three words

Dave. Must. Go.

I cannot stand him and his pompous, holier than thou attitude. The mere fact that he is on the island and Ashley is gone makes me sick. I wanted to slap that smug smile off his face when she got the first vote.

And HE is the one that blew the freakin' challenge! If they had EATEN SOMETHING maybe he would have had the strength to heave that log around a little more. Jerk.

I don't think I have despised anyone on Survivor as much as I do that guy. Hell, I liked Johnny Fairplay better!!! (And that says A LOT!!!)

Oh well. I have to keep reminding myself that is IS just a game.

Still lovin' James...

Still can't stand Courtney...

But I'm gunnin' for Dave. I hope those guys aren't dumb enough to keep him around.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Yep, gotta agree with you there. Dave is an ASS!!
But I can see why they kept him, even if he did blow the challenge. They already voted one guy out and being 2 men down would have put them at an even greater disadvantage in future challenges. But they've got his number and he won't last much past the merge (if he makes it that far) with his attitude.
Oh, and I still think Jean-Robert needs to GO, NOW!! What a jerk!!

Marni said...

Ann: I agree. Mr. "I need to rest, but I'm wearing a GREAT poker face" needs to go. What a moron.

Lisa said...

Agree with both you and Ann. Dave and Jean-Robert (what a gay name) should both get axed next round.

DJ Andi said...

Was sorry to see Ashley leave. Very surprised that they kept Dave. I think if I had been there I would have started the fire on the partially completed fireplace. They could have started a fire elsewhere while mr. a$$ built the "alter". Who the Hell builds something like that. You would have thought he was putting marble counters in a mobile home.

Canadian flake said...

omg I completely agree...Dave is SUCH a butthead and can't wait to see him gone!!!