My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I wanna ROCK!

Like progressive or heavy metal? Want to learn about new bands or give your thoughts on any that you like? Head over the my friend's place...

Metalgeektar

This is a friend of mine at work, and it is his first step into blogger land. Go say "Hi" and if you know anyone that likes his music, please point them in his direction.

This guy is funny, too. His humor reminds me of my dad's so keep checking back... he might talk about something other than screeching guitars and pounding drums.

I should go into advertising! First dad and now this... sheesh!

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I did and he is added to my blog role, too.

Cup said...

You forgot to mention that he's quite cute, too.

I need to blogroll the boy. Think I'm gonna do that right now.

But will he add us???

Biddie said...

Went and said hi!