My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, September 21, 2007

Survivor China begins

OK - Survivor started last night. Yippee!!

Warning: spoilers ahead...

I already have my two faves: James (the grave digger) and Ashley (the female wrestler). There are a couple of close seconds, but I'm loving those two.

Yeah, Ashley was a little iffy at first, but she is going to kick ass in those challenges. And James has such a quiet strength about him... if he can step up and be more social, I think he can fly low and make it pretty far. He just can NOT be perceived as a threat.

AND that boy has some freakin' GUNS on him! He is incredibly in shape.

As for who I can't stand?

Ummm -- Courtney. What a bitch. So what if she is from the city. Get over yourself. Other folks are happy and trying to get along. She just rolls her eyes and thinks she is better than all of them. I want her GONE.

Remember Chicken?

He is gone. Yep. The first one voted off. It wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gotten that "I'm not gonna make any more suggestions" attitude. That did him in. I really wanted Peih-Gee to be the first to go... she is going to be a pain in the ass and I hope someone knocks her down a peg or two.

Even after the 19003302 episodes of this show, I still love it. It is so much fun!

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I liked Chicken, although his accent is more Alabama or Tennessee than Virginia. But his pigs will be oinking glad to see him again.

Ann said...

I liked Chicken too but I figured he was going to be gone when first he was shooting down every idea they had and then wouldn't give an opinion on anything. Too bad, I bet he could have come up with some great one-liners.
Peih-gee and Courtney won't last long with those attitudes. James is awesome. Don't like the poker player (Jean-something or other), he seems like a real jerk.
Love the show so far though.

DJ Andi said...

I haven't watched it since the All-Star season (I hated that one). Not to mention, I'm a little bitter that they didn't pick me. I had an awesome entry tape to be a contestant several years ago. Maybe I should copy it and send it back in. You never know.

I missed the very beginning so I didn't catch everyones names but PG can go for all I care. Does she really think people will do what she says if she steps up as "leader"? Really.

I'm gonna have to figure out whether I want to watch Ugly Betty or Survivor On Demand. I don't have a DVR so that's my only option unless I want to go to the internet to watch one of them. Got to think on that for Thursday this week.

Hey Marni. I got my Survivor audition tape put on a DVD as a file. Do you think I could put it on my blog? If so, maybe you could help me. I think it's funny anyway.