My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is he REALLY that bad?

I'm not a huge Chuck Norris fan, but I was turned on to this page...

Read it if you need a good laugh. I have been in tears all morning... so freakin funny!

My faves
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Which ones made you laugh out loud?

6 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Lordy! KB posted a story about Chuck... but the one that makes me laugh is

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Cup said...

Oh my freakin' GAWD this is funny! I may steal this from you next week. Here are some of my faves:

A high tide means Chuck Norris is flying over your coast. The tide is caused by God pissing his pants.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.

Chuck Norris is not Politically Correct. He is just Correct. Always.

Heidi the Hick said...

My kids were spouting these off a few months ago.

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately Chuck Norris has never cried.

Biddie said...

Yeah, I love the Chuck quotes, too. It's tto late for me to be reading something like that...I will up laughing all nite!

katy said...

LOL my fav is Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill!
and the bogey man checks his closet for Chuck Norris!

Malcolm said...

These had me cracking up! All I can say is that Chuck is one bad MF. Here are some of my favorites:

CNN was originally created as the "Chuck Norris Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.

There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Chuck Norris has breathed on.

Chuck Norris has never been in a fight, ever. Do you call one roundhouse kick to the face a fight?