My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Never read it

So there is this test... you take it and it compares you to a book. I took it... I've never read the book, but I think I may have to. What do you think?

You're Catch-22!

by Joseph Heller

Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of people.


Take the Book Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid.

3 comments:

katy said...

me i am the hitch hikers guide to the gallaxy! something to do with humour! and no i have never read it nor do i fancy reading it!

Biddie said...

I love the book quiz. Do you think that it fits you? Sounds about right to me...

raine said...

I think you should read it! And if you don't want to read it, you could always rent the movie. I'm Siddhartha..I think it's sorta right. Hope things have cooled down for you.