My Daily Reads

My Peeps

Love Around the World

Visitors

Friday, June 29, 2007

We lost...

but that is OK. I knew the kitty would be tough competition.

And to catch you up on a couple of things:
  1. Bug's bugs are gone. YAY! The Tea Tree Oil shampoo is a miracle. I need to take stock in it.
  2. J-man and I had a really good conversation last night about his next year in school. He admitted that he is too smart to have to repeat again and he wishes he had done better. He has a goal of making straight A's so "Harvard will want to give me a scholarship." I love that kid so much!
  3. Work is going better. I've been handed a HUGE project that is a big deal for our company. I only hope it doesn't fall flat.

That's about it for now. Is there anything else I need to update you guys on? Hmm?

4 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Ahhh, that's ok. WE know who is the best avatar!!!

Drier said...

Well, I voted, and that's the important thing. I feel so American!

KLee said...

Sorry Dozer didn't make it to the final showdown, but I'm proud that he got that far!

I'm glad that Bug's bugs are gone! I know she's got to be happy as can be, too!

J-man IS a smart guy, and his making the decision to succeed is just the thing to set him on the path to fulfilling that. It's much easier once you decide to help yourself instead of fighting it.

Glad work is going better. I hope your project kicks butt!

GrizzBabe said...

Congratulations on the project. I'm sure you will do well!